Friday, November 6, 2009

First Family Picture


My dear Isabella, What a treasure you are! You are bringing so much joy to our family. Dawson, Lydia and Sophia all love you! Tonight when you were crying because you didn't have any dinner yet on your tray, Lydia and Sophia both brought you something to eat!

Life is busy here with you and your siblings. I still haven't done your quilt yet. I would like to have all the material and prayers in from our friends before your birthday on the 25th of this month. I am excited for you to read the prayers someday. Tonight you fell asleep in my arms while drinking your bottle. Then you went straight to bed. I love looking at you, rubbing my face on your soft face. You fall asleep in your dad's arms too. You have a family now. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Website Design By


with papers and elements from Paula Phillips Designs