Monday, August 31, 2009

Our Travel Approval Came!!!!

Isabella, We are coming!!! Your dad, brother and I will be flying in 10 days to come and get you! We will be leaving on September 10. You should be in our arms 2 weeks from today! We are so excited to meet you!

5 comments:

  1. Laura-YAY!!!!! It's finally here:)

    I cannot wait to see pictures of her in your arms!!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great!! We're so happy for you guys!
    Amy & Todd

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!!! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    I don't know if I've ever posted before. But I'm a Dutch mom of a son from Yugan! We got him March 22nd of this year. I'd like to advice you to please visit the orphanage. The director is very caring. On gotcha day you will get a little booklet with pictures of your daughter from day 1!!! But when you visit you will get to see your daughter's crib and nanny, you can see and photograph her file and on top of everything....you will receive the clothes she was found in!!! (maybe, like us, you will meet the person who found her) it's only a two hour drive, so go go go!!!!

    love,
    Hanneke from Holland
    mom to two sn kids from Jiangxi
    www.gelukendroom.ikneemmee.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    Our prayers are with you!
    Kris & Kayla

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Website Design By


with papers and elements from Paula Phillips Designs