Isabella! You are amazing! There is no pretty way to write this about you, but you have used the toilet 3 times while you are being held over it. . .and last night you did a 'big one'! I don't even know why we bought extra diapers! I am not ready to put you back in split pants though. You will be stuck with diapers on for a while!
These are pictures of the passport application office and of our trip to Walmart. We left with more than what we needed. Just like our shopping trips to Walmart in the states.
Today we are visiting your orphanage. Hopefully we will be able to meet your nanny. We bought 2 walkers at Walmart to give to your orphanage and we also brought warm clothes for the toddlers. (These are 2 things they asked for when we e-mailed them 2 weeks ago) I am hoping you will be able to see more of your heritage through the pictures we will take today. Dawson will be looking at rice fields and more of the countryside today. I am glad we are getting away from the big cities to see a different side of the Chinese culture.
We are loving you more and more each day!

+copy.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment