Life is good here in China. Yesterday was the dreaded doctor visit required of all adoptions. Thankfully our guides got us there early to beat the rush. The clinic is only open 1/2 day on Saturdays. Isbella was examined in 3 different exam rooms. They weighed and measured her, did an ENT check and then quickly looked her over. After that she received 2 shots to catch up with her immunizations. That she did not like. Tomorrow all of the kids over 2 in our group need to go back to get their TB shots checked. If they test positive, they will need a chest x-ray.
Dawson is doing great! In 2 days he will celebrate his 10th birthday here. The group we are with all love him! (I know why!!) One family even bought him a chinese big brother tee shirt! Ron and I loving being parents of #4. Ron remembered how to change a stinky diaper today!! Thanks to everyone for all of their prayers. Most of our adoptive group are Christ followers. On the way to the clinic yesterday it was great to hear the prayers of protection for our kids.
Last night and this morning Isabella had a fever from her shots. She is a tough cookie. She hardly cries at all. She is very pleasant and loves smiling and laughing. She loves riding in the sling either on Ron or I. We love having her close to our faces. Love.

+copy.jpg)




I'm so happy for you guys. What a wonderful way God puts families together!
ReplyDelete