Sunday, July 12, 2009

Are you the one in the red bib?


Your dad and I received several pictures from your orphanage that were taken on May 28 of this year. One of the adoptive families took the pictures while visiting with their daughter. You would have been 6 months old. It is hard to tell for sure Isabella, but we think you are the one with the red bib. We may not know till we come get you in August. You are a beautiful baby. We can't wait to give you lots of hugs and kisses. . .just like we do your brother and sisters!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Laura,
    I remember doing the same thing when someone sent us a pic from the SWI! I cried on the phone to my friend b/c I wasnt sure if it was my child! Those pix that you get while you are waiting are so priceless! What a blessing to recieve! You will be there soon!
    Blessings
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    I really hope it is your baby...don't feel bad for not being sure, I had one too and I wasn't 100% sure, but I knew my baby girl when we went to the government building to pick up the girls. :-)

    You're in my prayers!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Website Design By


with papers and elements from Paula Phillips Designs