Isabella, I just wanted you to know how we received the news of you! On Friday, June 19, I was in my car alone driving home from shopping. Anna from American World called my cell phone and instantly I knew why she was calling. . .I started crying and couldn't speak. I was so excited and surprised! I asked her if Ron and I could call her back at home. Your dad and I put her on speaker phone and heard together all about you. . .our daughter! I think we were in shock from then on for about a week! We had waited and waited for you and then God sent you!
We didn't get your picture till the next morning when the delivery truck brought your pink folder with your paper work and pictures. We gathered around as a family so Dawson, Lydia and Sophia could see their new sister! What excitement you brought into our house! A trip to Walgreens gave us copies of your picture to show everyone. Later, during the service that night and Sunday, your dad put your adorable picture on the big screen at Pathway Community Church. You were a perfect Father's Day Gift to him!

+copy.jpg)




Awwwwe, so sweet. What did you think when you first saw her picture? Did you laugh at those cheeks or her bulky clothing?
ReplyDeleteToo sweet!! What a great story for her!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Amy