Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Social Welfare Institute in YuGan County

Isabella, God has been so good to us. He has given us peace as we pray for you. I have been in contact with several families over the internet who have adopted from your orphanage. They all say you are at one of the best orphanages in China. Yesterday your dad and I spent 45 minutes watching an adoptive family's video of your orphanage.

We saw the rooms where you may be right now. A good sized room that has 5 cribs and 5 bamboo baskets each filled with a little baby surrounded by clothes and blankets. You have your own Nanny that takes care of you and your friends. She has a bed, dresser and a t.v. in your same room. Everything looked very clean.

Monday we sent away our applications to get our visa's and tomorrow I will finish filling out the 10 page I-800 form. Lots of paperwork to do for you! We still don't know when we can come and get you. China has to send us our travel approval and then we can book our flights.

We love you and are praying for you.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet love letter to your daughter! Isabella, you are part of an amazing family! The Dunaway's are very excited to meet you.

    Laura, you are going to be an amazing mommy to Isabella. Also, your blog looks awesome.

    Praying for your family,
    Amanda Dunaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! Can't wait to follow it when you are in China! I keep looking at those sweet pics. Those chubby cheeks and that little chin look very kissable! JaeLyn can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful gift to Isabella...and what great news that you can find out so much about her SWI. I know that it has to ease some of your concerns. We cant wait to meet her...maybe we will meet in China together yet!
    Blessings

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. YuGan is very special to us as we also have a YuGan cutie. Your daughter is being taken care of very well. I hope you get to travel very soon for her.

    Becky -- mom to Sophia 4.5 a YuGan cutie

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Website Design By


with papers and elements from Paula Phillips Designs